No Shirt? No Shoes? No Problem.
Come as you are.
Let’s face it. Most of us would rather wear bunny slippers than business attire any day of the week. That’s why Hoya Federal Credit Union’s Online Banking is such a great idea.
Online banking lets you access your accounts and manage your money while you’re relaxing at home, traveling on vacation or working at the office. You can connect with your accounts any time, any day, virtually anywhere in the world. No waiting for business hours. No standing in line. No need to leave your comfort zone.
Point-and-click convenience. Hoya FCU’s Online Banking system offers powerful, secure online access to your accounts. It’s a quick, easy way to stay on top of your finances with just a few clicks of your mouse.
There’s so much you can do! Online Banking includes a variety of features:
- Obtain the history of your accounts and download the information directly to your PC
- Find out interest and dividend accrual information on savings and loans
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Have a check mailed to you
- Pay virtually any bill in just minutes
- Schedule fixed and variable payment dates
- Eliminate need for checks, stamps, or trips to the mailbox
- View your account statements online
- Receive your statements faster and deal with less paper clutter
- Apply for a loan
- Request a stop payment
- View copies of cleared checks online
Monitoring your account information and paying your bills online can help reduce your risk of identity theft by providing instant, up-to-date account information and by reducing the paper trail that can land your personal information in the wrong hands.
We have carefully designed our online banking system for maximum security.
- Encryption – Powerful encryption technology encodes each transaction, which prevents unauthorized access or monitoring of your account.
- Account # and Password – Each time you log in to online banking, you'll be asked for your account number and Password. We recommend that you change your Password frequently, which is done easily online. Please note, your online banking Password is not the same as your debit card PIN.
- Limited log-in attempts – You'll be automatically locked out of online banking after three unsuccessful log-in attempts. You'll need to contact a Member Service Representative to regain access to your account.
- Limited session time – Each session of online banking will be automatically terminated after 15 minutes. This safeguard protects your account information in the event that you get called away during your session or forget to log out.
It’s easy … here's all you'll need:
- An active account at Hoya Federal Credit Union
- Netscape Navigator 4.0 or Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0
- A Hoya FCU checking account to use the Bill Pay service
- A modem speed of at least 56k for optimal use is also recommended
You can enroll by phone, fax, or online. Then, we’ll contact you with your new Password and instructions for logging on to Online Banking.
Relax. Put your feet up.